Brandon begins the series on child development by exploring the Bible’s descriptions of children. Children, made in the image of God, are to be a delight. Brandon explores the personal security of the parent or teacher, and how this affects the security of the child. He reviews several myths about raising children, and shares several rules for guiding children’s development.Courtesy FBEP.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development