Class trips are always a highlight for the students and teachers alike. We all enjoy planning them, participating in them as well as reminiscing on them. However, why do we go on class trips? Are class trips simply a reward for work well done? Maybe they are simply a break for the classroom boredom. How are we able to direct these off site trips in a meaningful manner that contributes to the work of a Christian school?
CONTRIBUTOR: Murray Horst
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School