Conviction: Godly, passionate belief. Conviction is cultivated in our classrooms when the search for truth is understood. Mr. Brubaker gives practical advice in guiding junior high and high school students toward personal conviction.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Steven Brubaker
SERIES: Teacher's Week 2008All items in the series:
- Building and Maintaining Relationships (Marcus Kauffman)
- Cultivating Character in Children
- Cultivating Conviction in Children
- Cultivating Creativity in Children
- Cultivating Curiosity in Children
- Discussing Current Events from a Christian Worldview (Melvin Lehman)
- Exercising Loving Firmness (Marcus Kauffman)
- Keeping Your Teaching Fresh (Marcus Kauffman)
- Let's Teach! (Marcus Kauffman)
- Quips, Quirks, Qualms, and Quagmires (Ken Kauffman)
- Spicing It Up (Ken Kauffman)
- Teacher Orientation: Expectations & Preparation (Jonas Sauder)
- Teacher Orientation: Managing the Classroom (Jonas Sauder)
- WHAT Am I to Teach?
- Working with the Struggling Student (Peter Whitt)
- Helping Struggling Students Taste Success