How do we teach children to think of all things as they belong to God’s world? Jonas calls us to teach our students the content of the fear of God: to learn from His love and holiness as we study His world. Jonas lists areas of God’s world which we should study and value. Courtesy FBEP.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Jonas Sauder
SERIES: FBEP Colloquy 1998All items in the series:
- The Application of Christian Education in the Classroom
- A Biblical Understanding of Education
- Curriculum Development: Textbook Selection
- Discipleship of Parents, Boards, and Staff
- Non-Biblical Philosophies of Education
- Pros and Cons of Present Options in Teacher Training