When people oppose us, we may be tempted to defend ourselves by judging them. Leroy takes us with his family on a journey of reconciliation and new-found respect. Take half an hour to listen to Leroy’s story from Teachers’ Week 2018.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Leroy Hershberger
SERIES: Teachers Week 2018All items in the series:
- How Do We Nurture Love for God and Others?
- The 4 M's of Effective Objectives: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Dannie's Choice
- The Exciting Journey: Guiding Your Class to Successful Reading
- Be Sensational: Engaging the Senses to Stimulate Learning
- To Lack Nothing: Why Practice and Teach Spiritual Disciplines?
- This Teachable Moment: Current Events as Opportunities in the Classroom
- Take the Basin and the Towel