Elementary grades establish elementary academic concepts. What of the years beyond?How should our schools be equipping scholars with vision and skills for Kingdom work?
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Gerald Miller
- Board Meetings: How, What, When, Why
- Education Matters and Diligence Matters
- Equipping for the Kingdom
- It Takes a Community to Educate a Child
- Positive Habits of School Leaders' Wives
- PSLI Book Reports
- PSLI Panel Discussion
- Respect Matters and Order and Structure Matter
- School Matters, Past, Present, and Future
- Support Matters and Attendance Matters
- Taking the Oversight Willingly
- The New Teacher: Finding, Developing, Evaluating