What do you think about thinking? Linford shows the danger of, on the one hand, relying on our senses or intellect or, on the other, ignoring the Scripture’s challenge to use our minds. Courtesy CASBI.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Lynford Burkholder
SERIES: CASBI 2017All items in the series:
- Developing Tomorrow's Teachers
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Goals for Our High School
- Her Husband is Known in the Gates
- How Thinkest Thou?
- How We Benefit by Attending CASBI
- Identifying our Obstacles of Education
- Keeping our Finances Legal
- Overcoming our Obstacles of Education
- Resources for Dyslexia
- Responding to Sensitive Situations
- Taking Care of Finances
- Taking Responsibility for the New and Unknown
- Teaching and Training for Service: The Practice
- The Role of the Ministerial Representative
- What Qualities Are We Producing and Why?