Howard draws principles from creation and the Scriptures to teach the importance of musical choices. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Howard Dean Miller
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2011All items in the series:
- Balanced Elements of Music and Man (H. D. Miller)
- Fifteen Characteristics of True Christian Music (H. D. Miller)
- Harmonious Home and Church Leadership (Elmer Glick)
- Is Music a Moral Issue? (H. D. Miller)
- Observations Gleaned at Successful Schools (Pete Peters)
- Resolving Music Issues (H. D. Miller)
- Take a Hit or Take a Nudge (Pete Peters)
- The Music of a Tense, Fallen Culture (H. D. Miller)
- Why Read? (Elmer Glick)
- Why Read? (Lyndon Hartman)