Beginning with an overview of learning theories from Freud to Maslow, Brandon asks us to evaluate the work of theorists through biblical truth. He then covers the development of children from 2 to 24. Courtesy FBEP.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development