In part 2, Edsel continues the examination of the Mennonite experience in the “Great Awakening.” He describes the rise of a Mennonite revivalism with the work of John S Coffman and others.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Edsel Burdge
- The Mennonite Experience in the 18th and 19th Centuries
- A 500 Year Walk-through of Mennonite History
- A Vision for the Future Anchored in the Past
- Mennonite Great Awakening: Part 1
- Mennonite Great Awakening: Part 2
- Panel Discussion on Mennonite History
- The Conservative Mennonite Church in 2003
- The Contemporary Mennonite Church in America: An Appraisal