As we probe the need that is implied regarding pastoral support for boards, there are questions that face us. What is effective support? What are the ultimate goals in view? Can roles be crossed or minimized? How does the fruit of effective support look and how is this accomplished? Bring your questions, experience and observations along for discussion to develop greater effectiveness in the work of the Churches of God.
CONTRIBUTOR: Laverne Ropp
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School