Paul explains practical ways to have purposeful, productive board meetings.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Paul Miller
SERIES: CASBI 2015All items in the series:
- Balancing the Checkbook
- CASBI 2015 Panel Discussion
- Coping with Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Cultivating Anabaptist Values
- From Vision to Reality
- How to Receive Concerns; Confidentiality
- I Must Decrease; You Must Increase
- Ministers Providing Leadership and Vision
- Practical Procedures for Board Meetings
- Practical Ways to Support the Faculty
- Principles I
- Principles II
- Why Teach English?