Schools should be an extension of the role of the church and home in children’s spiritual development. It is important to collaborate together to have maximum impact.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Darrell Hershberger
SERIES: CASBI 2014All items in the series:
- High School: What are We Trying to Accomplish?
- Lessons I've Learned Since I Came on Board
- Practical Ideas for Cultivating Hearts of Service
- Schools as Places of Discipleship
- What is the School Board?
- Why Teach Music?