If teachers are to inspire students to seek the best in habits and values, the teachers must model this excellence themselves. Frank urges punctuality and personal discipline.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Frank Reed
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1996All items in the series:
- Demanding Excellence in Students
- How Can Teachers and Administrators Involve Parents?
- Involving Homeschool Students
- Making a Discipline System Work
- An Overview of the Quality of Mennonite Education
- The Parents' Expectation of the School
- The Role of the Home in Success at School
- Slow Learners
- Standardized Tests
- Striving for Excellence
- The Teacher: An Example of Excellence in Goals and Methods
- Teacher Apprenticing