Why do we teach? Norwood encourages us to see it as a way to touch the lives of others, and make disciples of Christ. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Norwood Shank
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2014All items in the series:
- If Ye Know These Things... (Elmer Glick)
- If Ye Know These Things... (Lyndon Hartman)
- Planning Devotions
- Teachers Tied to God: Unity (Ryan Hoover)
- Teacher Ties with Parents (Norwood Shank)
- Teacher Ties with Students: Harmony (Norwood Shank)
- Teacher Ties with Students—Harmony (Lester Burkholder)
- Teacher Ties with Parents (Lester Burkholder)
- Teaching Social Studies—Going Beyond the Textbook (Lester Burkholder)
- Teaching Social Studies: Going Beyond the Text (Norwood Shank)
- Ties That Benefit a Quality Education (Ryan Hoover)