In a multi-session workshop, Ed deals with general teaching techniques and attitudes, as well as specific solutions for students’ needs.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ed Gish
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1997All items in the series:
- Applied Science in the Classroom
- Classroom Management
- Cultivating Critical Reading
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Developing Educational Consensus through Community Discipling
- Encouraging Student Creativity
- Golden Rules of Discipline
- Motivating the Student
- Teacher, Curriculum, Facility, Parents, and Students
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies Galore
- Teaching Physical Science in the Christian School