How does God’s story apply in the classroom? How does it guide us in navigating interpersonal difficulties? Dan points out that Biblical integration is more than acquiring knowledge of the Bible; our schools must operate in the fear of the Lord.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Daniel Rutt
SERIES: Teachers Conference 2016All items in the series:
- Lighting the Way: Scripture in Our Classrooms
- More than Bible Facts: God's Wisdom in Our Classrooms
- God's Story in Education
- Telling God's Story in Education
- Panel: God's Word Shaping Our Teaching
- Calling Students to Embrace God's Story