Speakers offer a brief presentation of topics relevant to conservative Anabaptist schools:
Individualized/Conventional Hybrid School: What are the pros and cons of a hybrid classroom? How can it be used effectively?
When Students Play Victim: What are some underlying issues that might prompt students to claim that being subject to school policies causes them to feel unsafe?
Finding and Training Teachers: Identifying, training, and sustaining our own
Technology and Our Children: Technology has enhanced our schools. Yet many cries of alarm about technology are being raised by the children of this world. Can our schools be filled with men of Issachar “Who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do?”
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Sheldon Yoder
CONTRIBUTOR: Mark Kurtz
CONTRIBUTOR: Jonas Sauder
CONTRIBUTOR: Matt Peachey
SERIES: CASBI 2020All items in the series:
- Building On Our Heritage
- CASBI 2020 Panel Discussion
- Ten-Minute Presentations: Hybrid Classroom, Technology, Victims in the Classroom, Finding and Training Teachers
- Claiming Our Heritage
- Effective Boards: Resolving Problems Together
- Encouraging the Construction of Solid Foundations
- Examining the Cause of Faulty Foundations
- Examining the Elements of Solid Foundations
- Our Christian School 2040
- The Board: Style of Governance
- The Principal: Dealing Effectively with Issues
- The Principal: Job Description
- The Principal: Proactive Initiatives
- Why Teach A Foreign Language?