What is the most important thing you will do in life? How do we think about what we love in the current age?
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: John Coblentz
SERIES: Teachers Week 2018All items in the series:
- How Do We Nurture Love for God and Others?
- The 4 M's of Effective Objectives: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Dannie's Choice
- The Exciting Journey: Guiding Your Class to Successful Reading
- Be Sensational: Engaging the Senses to Stimulate Learning
- To Lack Nothing: Why Practice and Teach Spiritual Disciplines?
- This Teachable Moment: Current Events as Opportunities in the Classroom
- Take the Basin and the Towel
- Accomodating Special Needs in the Classroom
- Administrator's Toolbox
- Components of Classroom Culture
- Discipline: Preventative and Corrective
- Foundations of Anabaptism: Reformation Leaders
- Foundations of Anabaptism: Reformation Timeline
- Foundations of Anabaptism: What Can We Learn for Our Day?
- Habits of an Effective Teacher
- Little Stewards, Big Consequences
- Maximizing Teachable Moments in the Classroom: Current Events
- Re-Igniting the Passion to Teach
- Sketch of a Servant Teacher: Servant Teachers
- Sketch of a Servant Teacher: Students of the Master
- Sketch of a Servant Teacher: Teachers of Passion
- Sketch of a Servant Teacher: Teachers Under Authority
- Spiritual Disciplines: How Should We Do Them? Part 2
- Spiritual Disciplines: How Should We Do Them? Part 1
- Spiritual Disciplines: What Are They?
- Spiritual Disciplines: Why Should We Do Them?
- Success in the Individualized Classroom
- Supporting Parents and Selling the Church
- The Age of the iChristian: Finding Our Way Through the Maze of Technology
- The Age of the iChristian: Identifying the Traps
- The Age of the iChristian: Rising to the Challenge
- The Age of the iChristian: Understanding the Impact
- The Heart of Teaching: Engaging with Students and Content
- Promote Excellence: A Christian View
- Choose Your Attitude