Music, says Howard, reflects the culture that produces it. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Howard Dean Miller
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2011All items in the series:
- Balanced Elements of Music and Man (H. D. Miller)
- Fifteen Characteristics of True Christian Music (H. D. Miller)
- Harmonious Home and Church Leadership (Elmer Glick)
- Is Music a Moral Issue? (H. D. Miller)
- Observations Gleaned at Successful Schools (Pete Peters)
- Resolving Music Issues (H. D. Miller)
- Take a Hit or Take a Nudge (Pete Peters)
- The Music of a Tense, Fallen Culture (H. D. Miller)
- Why Read? (Elmer Glick)
- Why Read? (Lyndon Hartman)