Have you ever felt clueless and bewildered when needing a teacher, or when needing to evaluate or develop the one you have? Come to this workshop for ideas and discussion about these perennial issues.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Carson Baer
- Board Meetings: How, What, When, Why
- Education Matters and Diligence Matters
- Equipping for the Kingdom
- It Takes a Community to Educate a Child
- Positive Habits of School Leaders' Wives
- PSLI Book Reports
- PSLI Panel Discussion
- Respect Matters and Order and Structure Matter
- School Matters, Past, Present, and Future
- Support Matters and Attendance Matters
- Taking the Oversight Willingly
- The New Teacher: Finding, Developing, Evaluating