What should parents expect of the school? What should a teacher inculcate into students? Ed and the audience discuss skills and habits to aim for in students and school life.
Courtesy Teachers’ Week.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ed Gish
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1996All items in the series:
- Demanding Excellence in Students
- How Can Teachers and Administrators Involve Parents?
- Involving Homeschool Students
- Making a Discipline System Work
- An Overview of the Quality of Mennonite Education
- The Parents' Expectation of the School
- The Role of the Home in Success at School
- Slow Learners
- Standardized Tests
- Striving for Excellence
- The Teacher: An Example of Excellence in Goals and Methods
- Teacher Apprenticing