This session is part of the series on the role of the principal or administrator. A team needs a captain, a work-crew is well-served by a foreman, and a committee functions best with a chairman. Similarly, a principal can be a visionary leader, an organizational director, and a helpful discussion moderator at your school. What should the board task the principal with? What are the dangers of letting him run the show or micromanaging him? How can you as a principal be an inspiration to both, your staff, and your board? We count on you to be the man of the hour for your school!
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Anthony Hurst
SERIES: CASBI 2020All items in the series:
- Building On Our Heritage
- CASBI 2020 Panel Discussion
- Ten-Minute Presentations: Hybrid Classroom, Technology, Victims in the Classroom, Finding and Training Teachers
- Claiming Our Heritage
- Effective Boards: Resolving Problems Together
- Encouraging the Construction of Solid Foundations
- Examining the Cause of Faulty Foundations
- Examining the Elements of Solid Foundations
- Our Christian School 2040
- The Board: Style of Governance
- The Principal: Dealing Effectively with Issues
- The Principal: Job Description
- The Principal: Proactive Initiatives
- Why Teach A Foreign Language?