Math is taught in all of our schools, but not many schools know the real reason for this. John gives a wholistic view of the importance of teaching math.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: John Swartz
SERIES: CASBI 2013All items in the series:
- Budgeting: Building Brotherhood Vision
- Cultivating Hearts of Service in Children
- Discerning the Times
- Five Lessons from Recent Immigrants' Experience
- Healthy Student Relationships
- Practical Steps to Building your Budget
- Protecting the Purity of Youth
- Serving the Church
- What Your Teachers Wish You Knew
- Why Teach Math?