Rob covers the value of science, and offers suggestions for training students in the scientific method. He also sets biblical apologetics in contrast to reason-based approaches for authenticating Christianity.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Rob Layne
SERIES: CASBI 2012All items in the series:
- Countering Snooze Abuse: Training the Will
- Cultivating Purity and Proper Reserve
- Formative Influence of the Ministry's Attitude
- How to Assume Leadership
- How to Be an Effective Board Member
- Let's Go! Practical Ways for Getting Others Involved
- Nurturing a Compelling Vision
- Pastoral Support for Boards
- Practical Ways Mothers Can Help at School
- Providing for the Needs of Pre-School Children
- The Responsibility of the Board Chairman
- Rethinking Our Curriculum Structure
- Staying Connected: Open Communications between School and Church
- Tactful Ways to Lift up the Standard
- Why Teach Science?