How do you dig deep into the root of a student’s struggles? We will look at understanding and accepting them as God has created them and how to make learning a challenging and positive experience.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Peter Whitt
SERIES: Teacher's Week 2008All items in the series:
- Building and Maintaining Relationships (Marcus Kauffman)
- Cultivating Character in Children
- Cultivating Conviction in Children
- Cultivating Creativity in Children
- Cultivating Curiosity in Children
- Discussing Current Events from a Christian Worldview (Melvin Lehman)
- Exercising Loving Firmness (Marcus Kauffman)
- Keeping Your Teaching Fresh (Marcus Kauffman)
- Let's Teach! (Marcus Kauffman)
- Quips, Quirks, Qualms, and Quagmires (Ken Kauffman)
- Spicing It Up (Ken Kauffman)
- Teacher Orientation: Expectations & Preparation (Jonas Sauder)
- Teacher Orientation: Managing the Classroom (Jonas Sauder)
- WHAT Am I to Teach?
- Working with the Struggling Student (Peter Whitt)
- Helping Struggling Students Taste Success