An elementary Science lesson teaching students about storms. After a review and introduction, students work together to gather information about hurricanes and blizzards from picture books.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Yvonne King
SERIES: Grade 2 Weather UnitAll items in the series:
- 1: What Makes Weather? Lesson Plan
- 2: Condensation and Evaporation Lesson Plan
- 3: Water Cycle Lesson Plan
- 4: Thunderstorm Tornado Lesson Plan
- 5: Hurricanes Blizzards Lesson Plan
- 6: Volcano Earthquake Lesson Plan
- Dangerous Weather Pictures
- Hurricanes and Blizzards Worksheet
- Science Test: Weather Unit
- Thunderstorms and Tornadoes Worksheet