An elementary Science lesson teaching students about volcanos and earthquakes. Students learn what causes a volcano and an earthquake, what they can look like and the damage they may cause.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Yvonne King
SERIES: Grade 2 Weather UnitAll items in the series:
- 1: What Makes Weather? Lesson Plan
- 2: Condensation and Evaporation Lesson Plan
- 3: Water Cycle Lesson Plan
- 4: Thunderstorm Tornado Lesson Plan
- 5: Hurricanes Blizzards Lesson Plan
- 6: Volcano Earthquake Lesson Plan
- Dangerous Weather Pictures
- Hurricanes and Blizzards Worksheet
- Science Test: Weather Unit
- Thunderstorms and Tornadoes Worksheet