“Humor, horror, honor, humility, hilarity, heroism, humanization, and (thats just the H words) much, much more are expressed and experienced in literature. This class is a journey of adventure through the wonderful collection of American literature.” -from the syllabus. This syllabus outlines the rationale, objectives, and requirements and objectives of a high school American literature course.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
- American Literature Syllabus
- Checklist for Revising Theme Papers
- Grading Scoresheet for Short Writings
- Guidelines for Theme Paper
- Ideas on Teaching Grammar
- Syllabus for Advanced Reading and Writing
- Theme Paper Scoresheet