In this letter to parents, an Ontario school explains possible next steps in responding to the coronavirus.
Download the plan or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- A School-from-Home Plan (PA)
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study