Teacher’s notes on a Christian’s view of violence. Jesus taught His followers to love their enemies. What does this look like? Mr. Meyers has questions to help his students wrestle with some of these issues.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Worldviews: EthicsAll items in the series:
- Introductory Questions
- Definition And Questions
- The Case For Absolutes
- The Case For Absolutes Handout
- Basis Of Christian Morality
- Christian View Of Sexuality Handout
- Christian View Of Sexuality Notes
- Christian View Of Violence
- The Problem Of Evil
- The Problem Of Evil Handout
- Islamic Ethics
- Humanist Marxist Ethics
- Humanists And Ethical Relativism
- A Refutation Of Moral Relativism Peter Kreeft
- Arguments Against Christian Participation In War
- Arguments In Favor Of Christian Participation In War
- Responding To Common Criticisms Of Nonresistance