In this practice project for Excel and similar spreadsheet programs, students replicate a record of loan payments. They format columns to make each payment automatically subtract from the balance shown in the previous line to produce a new figure in the balance column.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Practice Projects for ExcelAll items in the series:
- Excel Project C1: Bible Memory Chart
- Excel Project C10: Invoice
- Excel Project C2: Chapel Schedule
- Excel Project C3: Sign Up Sheet
- Excel Project C4: School Directory
- Excel Project C5: Parent Directory
- Excel Project C6: Treasurer's Report
- Excel Project C7: Loan Payment
- Excel Project C8: Attendance Record
- Excel Project C9: Grades and Averages