Several states are asking schools to close in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. How are you responding?
Will your school suspend in-person classes because of the coronavirus?
Review the resources linked below.
Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Best Practices for Distance Teaching During COVID-19 (Webinar)
- Flattening the Grading Curve: End-of-Year Video
- The Good Things of This Time: Guiding Lower-Elementary Learning at Home
- Faithful to the End: A Web Meeting for Administrators and High School Students
- How Will You Talk about COVID? Framing the Conversation for Your Students
- A Prayer During COVID-19: The Speed of Grace
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Daily Learning at Home Checklist (Third Grade)
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study
- FBCS Letter to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- Homeschool Plan: Parent Letter (MCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Seeking a Right Way: Preparing for Schooling at Home
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)