“Right relationship with God,” says this lesson on the teachings of Jesus, “is impossible when I have wrong attitudes toward my brothers.” Students are led to reflect on Christ’s fulfillment of the Lord’s original design for human relationships.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
- How Would You Like To Be Treated If You Were A...?
- Journal Question On Value Of Human Life
- Lesson 15: Christ Of The Mount Intro
- Lesson 16: Mt. 5.3-5, A Special Happiness
- Lesson 17: Mt 5.6-8, Hunger for Mercy and Purity
- Lesson 18: Mt. 5.9-12, Persecuted Peacemakers
- Lesson 19: Mt. 5.13-16, Salt and Light
- Lesson 20: Mt. 5.17-26, Ye Have Heard, But...
- Lesson 21: Mt. 5.27-32, Marriage, Adultery, and Temptation
- Lesson 22: Mt.5.33-37, Swearing and Telling the Truth
- Lesson 25: Mt. 5.43-48, Justifying and Supporting War
- Lesson 26: Mt.5.43-48, Responding to Criticism of Nonresistance
- Lesson 29: Mt.6.5-15, The Model Prayer
- Lesson 29: Mt.6.5-15: Handout
- Lesson 30: The Kingdom
- Lesson 30: The Mini-Kingdom of Me
- Lesson 31: Mt.6.16-18, Fasting and Motivation
- Lesson 32: Mt. 6.19-24, Where is Your Treasure?
- Lesson 33: Scriptures On Finances
- Mt. 7. 15-23, Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
- Mt. 7.1-6, Judge Not!
- Prompt On Narrow Gate