In a paper produced for Minister’s Study Week, James Goering surveys 20th century Anabaptist groups and the forces in their development. Goering discusses the growth and movement in Anabaptism during the first half of the 20th century, and the divisions and realignments that characterized the second half of the century.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: James A Goering
- Syllabus for Church History
- Final Project Grading Rubric
- The Germantown Protest against Slavery
- Schleitheim Confession and Congregational Order (Full Text with Footnotes)
- Revised Amish Mennonite History by Goering
- Schleitheim Confession (Condensed Version)
- Critique of the The Church in History by B K Kuiper
- Final Project Assignment
- The Anabaptist Vision
- Spreading Anabaptist Tree
- The Amish Deserve No Mocking
- Recommended Resources for Church History Class