Harold Bender’s classic essay on Anabaptist origins and ideas has given shape to the thinking of many in the conservative Anabaptist movement.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Harold S. Bender
- Syllabus for Church History
- Final Project Grading Rubric
- The Germantown Protest against Slavery
- Schleitheim Confession and Congregational Order (Full Text with Footnotes)
- Revised Amish Mennonite History by Goering
- Schleitheim Confession (Condensed Version)
- Critique of the The Church in History by B K Kuiper
- Final Project Assignment
- The Anabaptist Vision
- Spreading Anabaptist Tree
- The Amish Deserve No Mocking
- Recommended Resources for Church History Class