An Anabaptist Resource for Teaching and Learning
This Bible study unit teaches students to be able
1. To define the Biblical meaning of worship.
2. To tell why mankind has a problem with worshiping false gods.
3. To name several gods which drew the Israelites away from God in the Old Testament.
4. To name several things which draw people away from God today.
5. To name and define some of God s attributes.
6. To describe worship practices in the Old Testament.
7. To tell how worship has changed since Jesus came.
8. To describe activities and attitudes included in personal worship.
9. To describe several requirements for collective worship.
10. To list and describe several kinds of worship services common in the early church.
11. To describe the worship service in which the Anabaptists decided to form a Scriptural
12. To tell how persecution affected the worship of the Anabaptists
This Bible unit is reproduced with permission from Christian Light Education. CLE retains the copyright. You are welcome to make copies for use in your school, home, or church.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Christian Light John SwartzSERIES: CLE Bible 700 All items in the series:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.