This unit of the ninth grade course addresses the origin, content, inspiration, purposes, and preservation of the Bible through the stories of Jeremiah and others.
Courtesy Christian Nurture Committee of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Noah Good
SERIES: Weekday Bible School SeriesAll items in the series:
- Learning about God and Doing His Will, Grade 3 Unit II
- Men and Women of the Bible, Grade 5 Unit II
- The Nature and Attributes of God, Grade 8 Unit I
- Stories about God's Good Gifts, Unit I
- Youth and the Bible 9, Unit 1