Lucinda is an author, a lifelong student and, though her days of teaching elementary school are over, a teacher in various capacities: Sunday school, vacation Bible school, Bible studies at the local jail. She currently splits her time between Rusk County, Wisconsin, where she lives with her family, and Boston, where she studies the Bible and history. To read more of her writing and learn about the books she has published, visit her blog at lucindajmiller.com.
- A Math Teaching Aid: How to String Counting Beads
- The Stranger Within
- If God Laughs, Why Should You?
- Your Best, All Things Considered
- Monkeys to Infinity: A Fun Way to Teach Probability
- Using Maps and Genealogies to Understand the Bible’s Story Line
- Seven Creative Ways to Promote Reading
- Ten Creative Ways to Promote Writing
- Be a Table Knife
- Creating a Culture of Gratitude
- Cultural Intelligence
- Place Yourself in the Feet of a Child
- Jonny and the Pencil: An Object Lesson on Letting Jesus Help
- Freedom in Christ: Two Object Lessons