- January 27, 2018 at 3:53 PM #43241
If you were asked to list the five most important character traits, beliefs, skills, knowledge sets, etc you wish your students to acquire before leaving your classroom, what would they be?
- February 2, 2018 at 1:22 PM #44391
In no particular order:
excellent reading comprehension
- February 3, 2018 at 1:28 PM #44873
Here are five I’ve thought about this year with my class.
- February 3, 2018 at 7:32 PM #44907
Five that would rank high…
1. Attentive, active engagement with the task at hand.
2. Connecting the dots…this with that, new with what learned previously or elsewhere, possible cause & effect…
3. Continued learning–and coming to the knowledge of the truth
4. Seeing the finger of God wherever they look
5. Being articulate
- February 3, 2018 at 7:35 PM #44909
Thanks for making me think about what I hold important.
In a nutshell
Children who delight in learning
Basic numeracy skills
Can you tell I teach first graders?
- February 5, 2018 at 5:58 PM #44954
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.