Marcus presents a high-level overview of this history of the Amish and Mennonite churches, and testifies of the power of this history to shape our thinking today. He highlights the fervor of early Anabaptists, and the difference between the Anabaptist and Protestant views of the church.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Marcus Yoder
- The Mennonite Experience in the 18th and 19th Centuries
- A 500 Year Walk-through of Mennonite History
- A Vision for the Future Anchored in the Past
- Mennonite Great Awakening: Part 1
- Mennonite Great Awakening: Part 2
- Panel Discussion on Mennonite History
- The Conservative Mennonite Church in 2003
- The Contemporary Mennonite Church in America: An Appraisal