Jonas showcases stories and other methods of influencing the worldview of our people. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Jonas Sauder
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2013All items in the series:
- Cultivating an Anabaptist Worldview in Students (Jonas Sauder)
- Defining an Anabaptist Worldview (Lyndon Hartman)
- Developing Levels of Reading Comprehension (Jonas Sauder)
- Historical Decisions Based on an Anabaptist Worldview (Pete Peters)
- Recommendations for Parents and Preschoolers (Jonas Sauder)
- Renewing Our Anabaptist Teacher Vision (Pete Peters)
- Teaching With Stories (Lyndon Hartman)
- The Routine of Surprise (Lyndon Hartman)
- World Religions and Their Influence On Us (Pete Peters)
- Worldview and Curriculum Choices: Administration (Pete Peters)