Nurturing Anabaptist values in an increasingly hostile world is an essential role of the school. Miller explores several important Anabaptist values and methods and reasons for cultivating these values through education.Courtesy CASBI.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ken Miller
SERIES: CASBI 2015All items in the series:
- Balancing the Checkbook
- CASBI 2015 Panel Discussion
- Coping with Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Cultivating Anabaptist Values
- From Vision to Reality
- How to Receive Concerns; Confidentiality
- I Must Decrease; You Must Increase
- Ministers Providing Leadership and Vision
- Practical Procedures for Board Meetings
- Practical Ways to Support the Faculty
- Principles I
- Principles II
- Why Teach English?