Have you ever wondered how to justify the following two statements? 1. Readers are leaders. 2. John has so much spare time he is always asking for a library book. Well, I have wondered too. But could we sometimes guide his avid thirst for reading? Could we nudge his overflowing interest to its greatest potential?
CONTRIBUTOR: Robert Heatwole
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School