The scripture asks this question: If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? What foundations are found in Genesis that we build on to this day? While the world around us is ignoring and denying these fundamentals found in Genesis, will our Christian schools build on these foundations?
CONTRIBUTOR: Matthew Horst
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School