Pete compares eastern religions and Islam, highlighting the exclusivism of Christianity and the openess of eastern religious thought. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Pete Peters
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2013All items in the series:
- Cultivating an Anabaptist Worldview in Students (Jonas Sauder)
- Defining an Anabaptist Worldview (Lyndon Hartman)
- Developing Levels of Reading Comprehension (Jonas Sauder)
- Historical Decisions Based on an Anabaptist Worldview (Pete Peters)
- Recommendations for Parents and Preschoolers (Jonas Sauder)
- Renewing Our Anabaptist Teacher Vision (Pete Peters)
- Teaching With Stories (Lyndon Hartman)
- The Routine of Surprise (Lyndon Hartman)
- World Religions and Their Influence On Us (Pete Peters)
- Worldview and Curriculum Choices: Administration (Pete Peters)