An introductory lesson to a unit studying different types of weather. Students learn what is needed to make different weather. Some of these lessons and worksheets are based on lessons in Level 2 Purposeful Design Science, a division of ACSI.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Yvonne King
SERIES: Grade 2 Weather UnitAll items in the series:
- 1: What Makes Weather? Lesson Plan
- 2: Condensation and Evaporation Lesson Plan
- 3: Water Cycle Lesson Plan
- 4: Thunderstorm Tornado Lesson Plan
- 5: Hurricanes Blizzards Lesson Plan
- 6: Volcano Earthquake Lesson Plan
- Dangerous Weather Pictures
- Hurricanes and Blizzards Worksheet
- Science Test: Weather Unit
- Thunderstorms and Tornadoes Worksheet