Intended for third graders whose reading confidence is increasing, this unit is designed to train students in their an understanding of their obligations to God. Part of the Weekday Bible School Series revised and published in 1960.
Courtesy Mennonite Publishing House.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SERIES: Weekday Bible School SeriesAll items in the series:
- Learning about God and Doing His Will, Grade 3 Unit II
- Men and Women of the Bible, Grade 5 Unit II
- The Nature and Attributes of God, Grade 8 Unit I
- Stories about God's Good Gifts, Unit I
- Youth and the Bible 9, Unit 1