Stories about God’s Good Gifts is the first grade Bible study series published by the Mennonite church in 1959.
From the introduction: The lessons are presented in story form and will likely be presented most effectively in this manner to the first-grade children. The teacher will need to familiarize herself with the details of the Bible stories suggested. A suggestive outline is developed for the teacher in each lesson for this purpose.
Courtesy Mennonite Publishing House.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SERIES: Weekday Bible School SeriesAll items in the series:
- Learning about God and Doing His Will, Grade 3 Unit II
- Men and Women of the Bible, Grade 5 Unit II
- The Nature and Attributes of God, Grade 8 Unit I
- Stories about God's Good Gifts, Unit I
- Youth and the Bible 9, Unit 1