Austin was born and raised in the inner city. God has used this advantage to give him great enthusiasm and desire to see youth follow and love Christ with their all. He loves to build on the past to make the future better. After three years as a teacher’s aide at Tidings of Peace Christian School he spent two years at Faith Builders in the Teacher Apprenticeship Program with a focus in administration. He returned to TOP for two years as a high school homeroom teacher. He loves to teach history and speech and has a passion for school administration that honors God and equips staff to serve their students well. He’s passionate about attracting and developing staff who love the art of teaching and maintain contagious spiritual vitality.
- 15 Fun Public Speaking Activities
- Helping Students with ADHD: The Anabaptist Advantage
- Public Speaking Activities Slides
- Research Paper Binder
- Why You Need a Bluetooth Earpiece
- You Aren’t as Important as You Might Think, But You’re Priceless
- Good Morning, Sunshine!